Terms and Conditions
1. The Author will have to declare that the submitted Paper is his/her original work, or Review work, or Short Communication, etc.. This Paper has not been published previously in any other journal and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. The Authors have to take full responsibility for the content of their research paper(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board..
3. The submitted Paper should not contain any unlawful statement.
4. If any published illustrations or tables are used in the Paper, it is the total responsibility of the author to obtain written permission for reproducing illustrations or tables from such published source.
5. The Authors and IJBSSR agree that the journal publish only reviewed and accepted Papers after careful review and technical formatting.
6. IJBSSR reserves the right to reject any paper that does not conform to the Guidelines for Paper Submission.
7. IJBSSR is empowered to make any such editorial changes as deemed necessary to make the article suitable for publication and this would be done in consultation with the Author.
8. If a paper has been written by several authors, a statement that the Paper has been read and approved by all authors must be submitted.
9. On final acceptance, the Author will have to transfer all Copyright of the Paper to IJBSSR.
10. To facilitate the double blind Review Process authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors do not appear anywhere in the manuscript in case of initial paper submission.
11. When a paper has been accepted for publication the Corresponding Author will be informed by e-mail. Hereafter the Author should prepare the final version of the paper according to the IJBSSR Guideline for Paper Submission.
12. After acceptance the paper, authors will have to pay the as handling fee for editing, online publishing, archiving, and evaluation of the article through online banking system.
13. Electronic copy will be sent to the first author's email address as attachment in pdf format after publishing in the online journal.
14. As the journal is an open access scientific online journal (authors pay/readers free), the full papers will be published in the journal's website.
15. The published issue of full papers (pdf format) is available at http://www.ijbssr.com and can be downloaded with free of charge.
16. The best author award will be provided each year during the annual conference of IJBSSR Research Foundation.
17. You cannot upload your paper to Academia.edu, ResearchGate or any other web site except share the web link. Otherwise the agreement will terminate automatically without refund your handling fees.
Back to Online Paper Submission